Jagraon News : Saddened by his girlfriend, this Kabaddi player swallowed poison, died.

Kabaddi player Gurpreet Singh alias Gopi (32), a resident of Mohalla Avian in Jagraon, died due to swallowing Salafas pills. The family protested, blaming his girlfriend for his death. Police of Thana City have registered a case against the girlfriend and her mother.

Sarwan Singh, father of deceased Gopi, said that Gopi was married. He has three children, two boys and one girl. A girl came to his house on August 11. He had Sulfas tablets in his hands. Gopi’s wife and other family members were also present in the house.

As soon as he came, he told Gopi that she should go with him, otherwise she will die here by taking pills. After an argument, she took Gopi to Jalandhar. On this, he went to the police station City Jagraon and told the whole thing. The next day, the same girl along with her mother and other family members reached Thana City along with Gopi. There too he quarreled with Gopi and scuffled with her and later left from there. Feeling humiliated by this whole incident, Gurpreet Singh Gopi swallowed the same Sulfas tablets on Wednesday morning and died.

After the death of Gopi, the family members reached the police station city along with ward councilor Himanshu Malik and other people and demanded action against the accused. He said that until a case is registered against those who forced Gopi to die, he will not perform the last rites. On this occasion, Inspector Jagjit Singh, in charge of police station city, said that a case has been registered against the girl who came to her house and her mother regarding the death of Gopi and they will be arrested soon.

TV, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE from First every the news to read for Download do PRO PUNJAB TV APP

APP Download to do for Link ‘on Click do:

Android: https://bit.ly/3VMis0h

iOS: https://apple.co/3F63oER

Source link