These symptoms appear a few minutes before cardiac arrest in winter (Pic Credit: TV9Hindi.com)
The cold weather continues in North India, with many places recording temperatures below 3 degrees Celsius, which makes it difficult for heart patients as the cold causes constriction of blood vessels, leading to an increase in blood pressure. goes | Cases of heart attack and cardiac arrest increase in this season, but some specific symptoms appear a few minutes before this situation, which can save a person's life by identifying them.
What do the experts say?
Dr Ajit Kumar Jain, Associate Professor in the Department of Cardiology at Delhi's Rajiv Gandhi Hospital, says that there has been a significant increase in cases of sudden cardiac arrest in the last few years. The patient dies within minutes of the heart attack. It is more dangerous than a heart attack. In this, the heart stops working suddenly, although it can be identified by some symptoms.
Symptoms before a heart attack
- Feeling faint
- Excessive sweating
- Sudden increase in heart rate
- Feeling very nervous
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe chest pain
- Symptoms include severe pain in the left arm along with the chest.
Doctors say that if these symptoms are recognized on time and the patient is taken to the hospital on time, then the person's life can be saved.
Also, experts say that a person should take special care of himself in this season.
- You should constantly monitor your blood pressure
- One should avoid such things that are likely to raise blood pressure
- Spicy and fried food should be avoided
- Physical activities should be continued
- Exercise should be done daily
- You should take your medicines on time
- If you are facing any other problem then you should consult a doctor immediately.
- Weight should be kept under control
- Stress should be avoided
With the help of these measures, you can protect yourself from this dangerous disease. So take special care of your health in this season.