The case of the death of two students of Indian origin under suspicious circumstances has come to light in America. Both the deceased have been identified as Gattu Dinesh from Telangana and Nikesh from Andhra Pradesh. According to media reports, in the initial investigation, there is a fear of death due to suffocation due to the formation of carbon monoxide. However, the local police have not yet confirmed this. On the other hand, the police have registered a case and started further action.
According to the information, both the youth went to America about 16 days ago. They were living in a rented room in Connecticut, USA. Both were sleeping in their room at night. In the morning, when they did not come out, their friends came inside. They were blown away by the sight inside. Both were lying unconscious on the bed. The matter has been reported to the police and both were taken to a nearby hospital. Where the doctors declared him dead.
According to family members, Dinesh did his B.Tech in Computer Science from Chennai. Both had studied in India till graduation. He went to America for further studies. He attended Sacred Heart University in Connecticut. Apart from this, the families of both the students have appealed to the American government to investigate the matter.
Currently, the local police have registered a case of death under suspicious circumstances and started further action. According to statements made by family members in the media, both were very happy to go to America. He used to call home whenever he got time during his studies.