Those with long hair face the problem of split ends. This can be caused by chemical hair products, increased dirt and pollution. Let’s know how to get rid of split ends.
1. There is a lot of use of chemical based shampoos in today’s era, due to which the problem of split ends is also increasing. For this it is important that you use herbal shampoo as it does not contain chemicals.
2. You can get rid of split ends with papaya. For this, grind the pulp of papaya and mix curd in it to make a paste. Apply it well on the scalp so that it gets absorbed into the roots completely. If you do this regularly, the desired results will appear.
3. Massage the head with oil and then squeeze a cotton towel dipped in warm water. Wrap your hair with this towel and leave it like this for some time. If you repeat this process 2 to 3 times, you will get rid of split ends.
4. Banana contains important nutrients like iron, potassium, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E which are beneficial for hair health. Take a banana, mash it and apply it on your hair, then after some time wash it off with herbal shampoo.
5. Using eggs will help you get rid of split ends. The yellow part of the egg, called the yolk, strengthens hair, although vegetarians may not want to.
Change the diet
Dr. Ayushi Yadav, a famous dietician working at GIMS Hospital in Greater Noida, said that proper diet is essential for good hair health, for this you should pay attention to these things.
– Eggs should be consumed for better hair health as it is a rich source of protein and biotin which is essential for hair growth.
Eating spinach provides your hair with nutrients like folate, iron, vitamin A and vitamin C which are essential for shiny hair.
– For hair care you can increase the intake of fatty fish like salmon, its benefits will be seen in few days.
Speaking of fruits, avocados and sweet potatoes provide vitamin E which can help in getting rid of damaged hair.
Disclaimer: Dear Reader, Thank you for reading our news. This news is written for your information only. We have taken the help of home remedies and general information in writing this. If you read anything related to your health anywhere, please consult a doctor before adopting it.