Multibagger stocks: Investing in penny stocks is risky as low liquidity leads to high volatility in the stock. However, choosing a smaller company with strong fundamentals can be a good bet. The shares of Aditya Vision are a living example of this.
This penny stock has risen from ₹19.20 (close price on 26 December 2019) to ₹ 635.80 per level (closing price on 4 January 2022), which is an increase of about 3200 percent in two years. It is one of the multibagger stocks of 2021. This BSE SME stock has been in the heat of sell-off after reaching its lifetime high of ₹1564.10 in July 2021.
Aditya Vision share price history
- The stock listed on BSE has been in a downtrend for the past one year as it has lost nearly 18 per cent in the last one month.
- Over the past six months as well, the Multibagger penny stock has been in the heat of sell-off as it has lost nearly 2 per cent over the period.
- In the last one year, the shares of Aditya Vision have risen from ₹25 to ₹635.80 per level, registering a growth of nearly 1,560 percent over the period.
- This multibagger penny stock has grown from ₹20 to ₹635.80 in the last two years, which has grown almost 33 times in the same period.
impact on investment
- The price history of this multibagger share can also be understood in such a way that if an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this stock a month ago, then his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 82,000 today, while ₹ 1 lakh 6 months ago. Rs.98,000 would have been Rs.
- However, if an investor had invested ₹1 lakh in this penny stock a year ago, his ₹1 lakh would have become ₹60 lakh today.
- Similarly, if an investor had invested ₹1 lakh in this multibagger penny stock 2 years ago at ₹19.20 level, ₹1 lakh would have become ₹33 lakh today.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)