Multibagger stock: Patience is one of the most important qualities for stock market investors because money is not in buying and selling stocks but in waiting and waiting. The shares of Avanti Feeds are a vivid example of this. The share price of this Hyderabad-based company has increased from ₹1.63 (Closing Price on NSE 8 January 2010) to ₹550.05 (Closing Price on NSE 30 December 2021) on NSE. The price has gone up by about 33,650 percent in a span of about 12 years.
Share Price History of Avanti Feeds
- In the past one month, this multibagger stock has risen from around ₹525 to ₹550, a growth of about 5 percent in this period.
- In the last 6 months, the share price of Avanti Feeds has increased from ₹545.85 to ₹550.05, which is less than 1 percent in the same period.
- In the last one year, the stock has been giving a return of about 5 percent to its shareholders. But, in the last 5 years, the price of multibagger share has almost reached from ₹175 to ₹550.
- Over the past 12 years, this multibagger penny stock has soared from ₹1.63 to ₹550 per share level, an increase of almost 337 times in this period.
impact on investment
- The share price history of Avanti Feeds can also be understood in such a way that if an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this multibagger stock a month ago, then his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 1.05 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this counter 5 years ago, then his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 3.10 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹1 lakh in this multibagger penny stock 10 years ago, his ₹1 lakh would have become ₹56.50 lakh today.
- Similarly, if an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this multibagger penny stock 12 years ago, his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 3.37 crore today.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)