Food Poisoning | Food poisoning in Karnataka’s Nursing and Paramedic College created an outcry, health of more than 130 students deteriorated




Mangaluru: Around 137 students of a private nursing and paramedical college in Shaktinagar area of ​​Mangaluru, Karnataka were admitted to various hospitals in the city. He reportedly got food poisoning after consuming food in his hostel mess. After which the health of the students deteriorated. All have been admitted to the hospital in critical condition. According to the information, the students of City Nursing and Paramedic College, Mangaluru complained of stomach pain and vomiting after having dinner in the hostel canteen on Monday evening.

A total of 137 students have been admitted to 6 hospitals after their health deteriorated. At present, the condition of all the students is said to be stable. In this case, it is not yet known that what was served in the food, due to which the food poisoning occurred.

Mangaluru Police Commissioner said that we came to know that since 2 pm around 137 students complained of food poisoning, abdominal pain, loose motion, vomiting and they have been admitted to City Hospital. Around 137 students were admitted to various hospitals. We are trying to find out.

read this also

District Health Inspector Dr. Ashok says that he has been admitted due to food poisoning. There is no need to panic or panic. We will go to the hostel, talk to the warden and find out everything. All the students are out of danger. There have been no casualties. Earlier, in another case, more than 100 students of a school in Palnadu, Andhra Pradesh, fell ill.


Source link