The big news of the moment has come out from Ropar. Two people died painfully due to a fire in a sweet shop here. According to the information received, a terrible fire broke out in the shop named Kamal Sweet Shop at Bharat Garh town on the Ropar-Sri Anandpur Sahib road in the early hours of this morning.
This accident took the lives of two people. When the shop owner came to know, he started to open the shutter of the shop, the gas cylinder inside the shop exploded and in this accident, the shop owner’s son and two artisans were burnt. Out of which artisan Sajjan Singh and shop owner’s son Jatin Gautam died. Chowkidar Roshan Lal is undergoing treatment for his injuries in this accident. Short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.
Investigating officer Sartaj Singh said that artisan Sajjan Singh (50) and shop owner’s son Jatin Gautam (32) died in this accident and Chowkidar Roshan Lal (50) was injured. Further investigation is being done by the police on the spot.
The post An explosion occurred in a Ropar shop, 2 people died appeared first on On Air 13.