2 girls came in contact with high tension wires in Kapurthala, one died Punjabi news

Punjab News The accident happened when these two girls were playing on the roof of their house. Meanwhile, the high tension she is going through power line (Power line) came in the grip of According to the information received, 15-year-old girl Rajdeep Kaur of Dharmapal, a resident of village Dhaliwal Dona, was playing on the roof of the house with her friend 8-year-old Komalpreet Kaur. Komalpreet Kaur’s father’s name is Jasbir Singh and he lives in this village.

11,000 volts high Tension wires (Tension wires) Passes through the roof of the house on which the two girls were playing. While playing, both the girls were suddenly electrocuted, due to which they got badly burnt. Hearing the screams of both, the family reached the spot.
The deceased’s father is abroad

Rajdeep Kaur was declared dead

The villagers immediately treated both the girls Kapurthala (Kapurthala) He was taken to Civil Hospital. Doctor Navdeep Kaur on duty there declared Rajdeep Kaur dead after examination. Komalpreet is undergoing treatment.

Rajdeep’s father lives abroad

The father of Rajdeep Kaur, who lost her life, lives abroad. Police of Thana Sadar Kapurthala have started investigation into the incident. SHO Sonamdeep Kaur said that the complaint of the family members is awaited. After that appropriate action will be taken.