“Nea Odos” is looking for a toll system shift technician in Klokova Etoloakarnania.
Toll Systems Shift Technician Headquarters: Klokova (Prefecture of Etoloakarnania)
Brief Role Profile: The position is a member of the Maintenance and Traffic Management Department and deals with the technical support for a multitude of electronic, electrical and mechanical components of the Toll systems. The head office is located in the company's premises at the Klokovas toll station (Prefecture of Etoloakarnania).
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive maintenance and repair of toll system equipment, contributing to the orderly operation of the toll station.
- Installs and replaces elements of the electrical and electronic equipment, intervening where necessary, aiming at the proper functioning of the systems.
- It provides technical support to the users of the systems in order to serve them optimally and solve the problems immediately.
- Creates written reports of the problems and their frequency, in order to more fully inform the management of the department on the interventions carried out.
- Manages and monitors the electromechanical equipment of the department (materials, tools, etc.) as well as its storage areas, ensuring their suitability.
- TEI graduate in the field of Electrical Engineering
- At least 1 year of previous experience in system equipment E/M maintenance or industrial equipment electrical work
- Knowledge of the English language will be considered an additional qualification
- Ability to work in a shift system
Skills – Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Dedication to Customer Service
- Orientation to Quality and Performance
- Consistency in applying rules & procedures
- Spirit of Teamwork
- Effective Communication
- Ability to manage time and priorities
Any interested candidate can send their CV to the email [email protected] by entering the location code, TVKL-0124.