Israel Hamas War: The war between Israel and Hamas has intensified. It is reported that the Israeli army has entered Gaza and is rapidly attacking there. The Israeli army has destroyed a major Hamas base in Gaza. The bombardment has intensified. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addresses the nation during an airstrike in Gaza. Meanwhile, he warned to destroy Hamas. He said that he will not back down in this war.
He said that we will destroy Hamas completely. Netanyahu is repeating this over and over again. Even before this, he has said on many occasions that Hamas started the war but we will end it. The operation of the Israeli army is going on in Gaza. It is being told that the Israeli army has entered Gaza with tanks. The Palestinian city is completely besieged.
- Israel’s Communications Minister has said that they will shut down internet service in the Gaza Strip from October 14.
- Another attack alert has been issued in Tel Aviv. After the alert, people are running in bunkers. There is silence on the streets.
- Sirens are sounding in Tel Aviv, Rishon Lezion and Rehovot. The Al Qassam Brigades said the attack on Tel Aviv was in response to the attack on Gaza.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has said something big in the midst of the Israel-Hamas war. They have said that they are ready to mediate between Israel and Palestine. He has called this war a big tragedy.
- Putin said that this tragedy is the result of failed US policy. He said that there has been a brutal attack on Israel. Israel has a right to its own security. He said that Russia supports independent Palestine.
- Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has appealed to Muslim countries about this war. He said that he has asked the Muslim countries to come together to stop Israel.
- US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that Israel has the right to defend itself. This is not a time for revenge but for solutions. Austin said Israel knows what it has to do.
Search continues for Hamas fighters in Gaza
Search continues for Hamas fighters in Gaza The IDF is also looking for hostages. The Israeli army has found a large cache of Hamas weapons during a search operation. Israeli shelling continues in the West Bank. There is news of an attack on the house of Hamas commander Yusuf Hamdan. After the attack, the city of Jericho was in chaos. The West Bank city of Jericho echoes with the sound of gunfire.
More than 800 airstrikes on Hamas positions
Earlier today, the Israeli Defense Forces destroyed 12 buildings simultaneously in Gaza in an airstrike. The brother of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar has died in the attack. Hameed Sinwar Khan was present at his home in Younis when the attack took place. The Israeli army has carried out more than 800 airstrikes on Hamas positions in the last 12 hours. 120 people were killed in this night attack.
The war continues for the last seven days
Let us tell you that this war is going on between Israel and Hamas for the last seven days. In total, more than 3000 people have been killed on both sides during the war of so many days. More than 1300 people have lost their lives in Israel so far. Gaza is a scene of devastation. More than 1900 people have died here. Millions of Israeli soldiers are stationed in the Gaza Strip. Airstrikes continue. Millions of people are trapped in Gaza. The work of evacuating them is going on.