Multibagger Stock: The BSE Sensex closed at 58,253.82 points on Friday, jumping 459 points on the last trading day of the year 2021. The 30-share Sensex jumped 459.50 points, or 0.80 percent, to close at 58,253.82. Similarly, the Nifty of the National Stock Exchange closed at 17,354.05 with a gain of 150.10 points, or 0.87 percent. During this there were 5 stocks, which gave returns to the investors up to 87 percent and that too in just 5 days:-
BC Power :
- In the last week of 2021, this stock rose 87.05 percent in 5 trading sessions.
- In 5 days, this stock rose from Rs 3.86 to Rs 7.22.
- On Friday (December 31), it closed at Rs 7.22 with a gain of about 10 percent.
Swasti Vinayak Art:
- The share of Swasti Vinayak Art rose to Rs 8.01 from Rs 4.29.
- The company’s stock gave a return of 86.71 percent.
- On Friday (December 31), the stock closed at Rs 8.01 with a gain of about 10 per cent.
Swasti Vinayak Synthetics:
- The stock gave 77.61 per cent return last week.
- Its share rose from Rs 6.52 to Rs 11.58.
- Investors got 77.61 percent return from this stock.
- On Friday (December 31), the stock closed at Rs 11.58 with a gain of 10 per cent.
HB Stockholding :
- In the last week of 2021, the stock rose from Rs 37.05 to Rs 65.50.
- During this time this stock gave a return of 76.79 percent.
- On Friday (December 31), this stock also closed at Rs 65.50 with a gain of 10 per cent.
- The stock rose from Rs 15.85 to Rs 27.45 in five days.
- Investors got a return of 73.19 percent from this stock.
- On Friday (December 31), the stock closed at Rs 27.45 with a gain of about 5 per cent.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)