Patna’s Tushar kidnapping case: clue not found even after 48 hours, kidnappers again asked for ransom

Patna. Even after 48 hours in the Tushar kidnapping case of Bihta, the police have not yet found anything. On the other hand, the kidnappers again sent a video message on Saturday demanding a ransom of Rs 40 lakh. At the same time, the SIT and the technical team reached the spot and investigated. Also inquired with the nearby villagers.

location changed on saturday

Kidnapped student Tushar’s mobile phone is switched off, but WhatsApp recordings and messages are being sent from his number. Sources told that Tushar’s mobile is switched on every now and then. The location was found at different places on Saturday. According to the information received, the location has now been found in the adjacent village. Police has raided all those places till now. Not only this, raids have been conducted in all the areas around Tushar’s house.

Father said: How to meet such a huge amount of criminals…

The victim’s father teacher Rajkishore Pandit told that 48 hours have passed. Even after that no trace of the child could be found. I am a simple teacher. How will we be able to give such a huge amount? I don’t have any enmity with anyone. Don’t know who has executed this incident.

Somewhere…didn’t you make WhatsApp on another mobile from Tushar’s number?

According to sources, using Tushar’s number, the miscreants have created WhatsApp in another mobile phone. Tushar’s mobile was switched off after making WhatsApp. The police have Tushar’s number, but according to technical experts, the miscreants have made WhatsApp on another mobile. Because of this, it has become difficult for the police to find the current location of the criminals.

what do criminals say

Paliganj’s ASP Awadhesh Saroj Dixit said that along with the SIT, the police of the police station are also engaged in this matter. Raids are being done continuously in the surrounding areas. At the same time, the technical team is also engaged in the investigation. The culprits will be arrested soon.

what is the matter

It is to be known that at around 6.30 pm on Thursday evening, 13-year-old Tushar Kumar, a student of Class VI, resident of Kanhauli village of Bihta police station, had gone home asking to play, after which the relatives received the news of his kidnapping and received a voice message on his father’s mobile. A ransom of Rs 40 lakh was demanded by sending it. After this, the father made a written complaint in the police station. As soon as this information was received, on Friday, ASP of Paliganj Awadhesh Saroj Dixit reached with a large number of police force and met the families of the victims. Along with this, raids were also done at some places on the basis of mobile location. But no concrete clue could be found till late night. At present, SIT has been constituted in this matter under the leadership of City SP.

Source link

Leave a Comment