The Twenty20 World Cup ended yesterday, with Australia emerging as the biggest winners in a 45-match battle. For the first time, the T20 World Cup trophy has gone to Australia. Many players played brilliantly throughout the tournament.
Now, the ICC has selected the best playing XI of the Twenty20 World Cup, with Pakistan’s Babar Azam as captain. Apart from playing-11, 12th player has also been selected.
Significantly, not a single Indian player was included. Let me tell you that an ICC selection panel has selected this ICC team. Among them are Eoin Bishop (Convener), A. Germanos, Shane Watson, L.A. Booth, Shahid Hashmi and other experts were present.
Find out who are the players in this most valuable team of ICC – ICC’s best team (in batting order)
- David Warner (Australia) – 289 runs at an average of 48.16
- Jose Butler (Wicketkeeper, England) – 269 runs, 89.66 average, 5 outs too.
- Babar Azam, captain (Pakistan) – 303 runs, 60.60 average
- Charith Asalanka (Sri Lanka) – 231 runs, 46.20 average
- Aiden Markram (South Africa) – 162 runs at an average of 54.00
- Moin Ali (England) – 92 runs, 7 wickets
- Also. Hasaranga (Sri Lanka) – 16 wickets at an average of 9.75
- Adam Zampa (Australia) – 13 wickets at an average of 12.07
- Josh Hazlewood (Australia) – 11 wickets at an average of 15.90
- Trent Bolt (New Zealand) – 13 wickets, 13.30 average
- Enrique Norcia (South Africa) – 9 wickets, 11.55 average
12th Player – Shaheen Afridi (Pakistan) – 7 wickets, 24.14 average
Click for video -: