Prime Minister Narendra Modi and benjamin netanyahu The possibility of an important meeting being held in Delhi this year is less, because israeli The Prime Minister has reportedly postponed his visit to India. Initially reports said that security had been tightened after the blast near Delhi’s Red Fort. concerns Due to this the journey was postponed. However, government sources said this is misleading and factually incorrect. Sources said, it is unreasonable to link Delhi blasts.responsible Is. We urge you to be cautious of such misleading news.
Read this also: 200 Hamas terrorists were buried alive, Israel filled the tunnel with cement and packed it
netanyahu The Prime Minister was scheduled to meet Modi next month, which would have been his first visit to India in seven years. Those who have their international travels limited following an arrest warrant issued by the International Criminal Court israeli The Prime Minister last visited India in 2018. israeli newspaper i24NEWS According to a report, netanyahu Had postponed his visit after the blast near the Red Fort on November 10. The blast killed 15 people and was one of the worst terror attacks in the national capital in more than a decade. This attack took place when the security agencies Jaish-A white collar terrorist supported by Mohammed module Of Busted Did Wasред
Read this also: Big action by Israel Army Chief, blame fell on senior officials for the failure of Hamas attack on October 7
israeli According to media reports, the Prime Minister will ask for a new date next year after security assessment. This is the third time this year netanyahu The tour has been postponed. Earlier two tours, one before April and one in September, were also cancelled.