A tunnel shift electrician is wanted to fill a position with a work area in Klokova Etoloakarnania.
Brief Role Profile: The position is a member of the Maintenance and Traffic Management Division and will report to the Head of Operation Systems Maintenance, providing technical support to the tunnels’ electronic, electrical and mechanical components. The job concerns the facilities of the Klokova Tunnels Control Center (Prefecture of Etoloakarnania).
- It carries out preventive maintenance and repair of the equipment of the systems, contributing to the orderly operation of the tunnels.
- Installs and replaces elements of the electrical and electronic equipment, intervening where necessary, aiming at the proper functioning of the systems.
- It provides technical support to the users of the systems in order to serve them optimally and solve the problems immediately.
- Creates written reports of the problems and their frequency, in order to more fully inform the management of the department on the interventions carried out.
- Manages and monitors the electromechanical equipment of the department (materials, tools, etc.) as well as its storage areas, ensuring their suitability.
- TEI graduate in the field of Electrical Engineering with a 4th Group 1 Specialty Electrician Installer license
- At least 1 year of previous experience in system equipment E/M maintenance or industrial equipment electrical work
- Ability to work in a shift system
- Knowledge of the English language will be considered an additional qualification
The candidate should have:
- Consistency in applying rules & procedures
- Spirit of Teamwork
- Effective Communication
Any interested candidate can send their CV to the email [email protected] writing the relevant position code HBK-1023.