Israel took off the tank in Gaza, the ground attack started: Defense Minister Katj said- If the mortgage does not return, we will completely ruin Hamas.


Tel Aviv4 days ago

  • Copy link

Israel has started ground attacks by taking off the tank once again in Gaza. According to the Israeli Defense Force (IDF), it has started ground operations in the Central and South parts of the Gaza Strip.

The aim of this ground operation of IDF is to create a buffer zone between North and South Gaza and expand the security zone adjacent to the Israeli border.

The IDF’s 252nd Division soldiers have entered the IDF’s 252nd division at the Nitzerim Corridor, which separated North and South Gaza. More than half of its areas have also been captured by the army.

On the other hand, Defense Minister Israel Katj has threatened to completely ruin Hamas for not returning the hostages.

Demonstration against Netanyahu in Jerusalem, 12 arrested

Thousands of people landed on the road against Netanyahu in Jerusalem on Wednesday night. These protesters were opposing the decision to remove the post of Israeli intelligence agency Shin Bet and the decision to remove the rank of Attorney General Gali Baharao-Miyara and resume the war in Gaza.

During this, there was a clash between the police and the protesters. The police showered water from water canon to disperse the crowd. Police have also arrested 12 people on charges of jamming roads.

Earlier on Tuesday night too, more than 40 thousand people in Israel demonstrated against Netyahu.

Earlier on Tuesday night too, more than 40 thousand people in Israel demonstrated against Netyahu.

Attorney General Gali Baharao-Miara termed the decision to remove Shin Bet’s Chief Ronan Bar as illegal. After this, Netanyahu has also decided to get Miara from the post.

Netanyahu is accused that he wants to remove Ronan, so that the investigation of the secret deal of Netanyahu’s colleagues with Hamas and Qatar can be stopped.

According to a report by the Times of Israel, former Chief Tamir Pardo of Israel’s intelligence agency Mossad has described Netanyahu as a big threat to the security of the country.

Hamas’s PM Abdullah dies in Gaza

Israel has killed Hamas Prime Minister Issam Dib Abdullah al-forty-four in Gaza. Israel Defense Forces confirmed Abdullah’s death on Wednesday. Abdullah replaced Ruhi Mushtaha in July 2024 after his death.

Abdullah used to run Hamas’s government in Gaza. He also had the responsibility of the activities of Hamas’s organization and fighters. In the last 24 hours, Israel has also killed 3 big leaders of Hamas in air strikes.

These include Hamas Commander and Political Leader Mahmud Marjuk Ahmed Abu-Watfa, Bahjat Hasan Mohammad Abu-Sultan and Ahmed Omar Abdullah al-Hata.

Israeli defense minister said- will open the doors of hell in Gaza

Israel’s Defense Minister Israel Katj had warned Hamas on Tuesday that if the hostages are not released, they would open the doors of hell in Gaza.

Hamas described Israeli airstrikes as a violation of ceasefire. Hamas has threatened that the move of Israeli hostages in his captivity has been in danger. Hamas said that Israel has carried out attacks without any provocation.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that he conducted the attack because the conversation on ceasefire was not moving forward. Netanyahu has threatened to start war again several times. Israel has stopped food, medicines, fuel and other supply in Gaza for the last two weeks and demanded that Hamas accepts changes in ceasefire agreement.

33 Israeli mortgage released in the first phase of ceasefire

The first phase of the ceasefire ends on 1 March. In the first phase, Hamas has left 33 hostage, including 8 bodies. At the same time, Israel has released 2 thousand Palestinian prisoners. The conversation between Israel and Hamas on the second phase of the ceasefire has not started yet.

About 60 hostages were to be released in this phase. At the same time, there was a talk of ending the war completely. Hamas currently has 24 live bodies and bodies of 35.

—————————-

Read this news related to Israel-Hamas …

After ceasefire, Israel’s Gaza: 413 killed, hundreds injured; Hamas said- Now it is difficult to escape 59 Israeli hostages alive

Israel has resumed an airplane in Gaza on Tuesday morning. In the Israeli attacks, 413 people have been killed since this morning, while hundreds have been injured. With this attack, a two -month -old ceasefire between Gaza and Israel on January 19 has broken. Read full news here …

There are more news …



Source link

Leave a Comment