Multibagger stock: After Kovid, the Indian stock market has given a good number of multibagger stocks in 2021. Some of them showed a sharp jump in the last few months of the year and hence such stocks are being considered as multibagger stocks for 2022 as well. The list also includes a multibagger penny stock, which has risen from ₹21.15 (closing price on 1 October 2020) to ₹941.50 (closing price on 31 December 2021 on NSE) in 15 months. There is an increase of 44.50 times. This multibagger penny stock is Xpro India.
share price history
- In the past one month, the share price of Xpro India has increased from around ₹897 to ₹941.50 per level, which is a growth of about 5 percent over the period.
- In the last 6 months, this multibagger stock has increased from Rs 175 to Rs 941.50, a gain of nearly 450 percent of the stock in this period.
- In the last one year, this multibagger stock has risen from around ₹35 to ₹941.50 per level, registering a growth of 2,560 percent in this period.
- Similarly, in the last 15 months, the stock has risen from ₹21.15 to ₹941.50, giving a return of around 4,350 per cent to its shareholders during this period.
impact on investment
- The share price history of Xpro India can also be understood in such a way that if an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this multibagger penny stock a month ago, then its ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 1.05 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹ 1 lakh in this multibagger stock 6 months ago, then his ₹ 1 lakh would have become ₹ 5.50 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹1 lakh a year ago, his ₹1 lakh would have become ₹26.60 lakh today.
- Similarly, if an investor had invested ₹1 lakh in this multibagger penny stock 15 months back, his ₹1 lakh would have become ₹44.50 lakh today.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Money Transfer: If your money has been transferred to the wrong account, know how to get it back
Work news: Deposit 233 rupees every month in this policy of LIC, you will get so many lakhs