Good news for you if you use LPG too. L. P. Yes. Subsidy means LPG subsidy is now coming into the customer’s account. Although L.A. P. Yes. The subsidy was coming but many customers were getting complaints of non-receipt of subsidy in their account. Let me tell you that now that the subsidy has started again, these complaints have stopped coming.
LPG is being given to consumers at Rs 79.26 per cylinder but consumers are getting different subsidy. In such a situation people are in a dilemma as to how many times they are getting subsidy. In fact, many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 79.26 and many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 158.52 or Rs 237.78. You can easily check if there is any subsidy in your account at the moment.
Click for video -:
Here’s how to check the subsidy in the account
1. To do this, first open www.mylpg.in.
- You will now see a photo of the gas cylinders of the gas companies on the right side of the screen.
- Here you click on the photo of your service provider’s gas cylinder.
- After this a new window will open on the screen which will belong to the gas service provider.
- Now tap on Sign In and New User Options in the top right.
- If you already have your ID here, sign in. If you do not have an ID, log in to the website by tapping New User.
- Now a window will open in front of you. Tap on View Cylinder Booking History on the right side.
- Here you will find information on which cylinder you have been given how much subsidy and when.
9. Also, if you have booked gas and you have not received the subsidy, you can click on the feedback button.
- Now you can also file a complaint for non-receipt of subsidy money.
- Alternatively you can call the toll free number 18002333555 and lodge a complaint.
The post Great news for the general public regarding LPG subsidy, money in bank accounts appeared first on Daily Post Punjabi.