Mumbai10 minutes ago
- Copy link
Lawrence gang is being run by leader Lawrence Bishnoi and 4 of his companions together. Many youth have been included in this.
The Mumbai Crime Branch has arrested five members of the Lawrence gang from Andheri area. Seven pistols and 21 live cartridges have been seized from them. Giving this information on Wednesday, April 2, the police said that they suspect that there was a celebrity on the target of the gang.
The Crime Branch official said that on the basis of special information, the team of Crime Branch detained the members of the Lawrence gang on Saturday. The motive behind carrying weapons is being investigated.
The arrested people have been identified as Vikas Thakur alias Vicky, Sumitkumar Dilawar, Shreyas Yadav, Devendra Saxena and Vivek Gupta. All of them are from Rajasthan, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. Sumit Kumar and Vikas are History Sheeters.
Actually, Salman Khan is constantly receiving threats from the Lawrence Gang. In such a situation, after the arrest of 5 members of the gang and the arms from them, it is also being seen as a big threat to the safety of Salman Khan.

Salman said- God-Allah will definitely live as old as the age
Earlier on March 26, Salman Khan broke the silence on the continuous threats from the Lawrence gang. In the press meet of the film ‘Sikander’ in Mumbai, he said that the more age Lord-Allah would have written, the more he would live. When the security is increased, Salman said, “Sometimes taking so many people along, it causes problems.”
Salman also narrated the story of his stomach dog. He said, ‘A long time ago we had a dog Mison, he was very sweet. Once the thief came and took Misson with him and went with him.

The press meat, held at Taj Lands End in Bandra, Mumbai, lasted for about 1 hour.
Salman’s safety of Y+ category, 11 soldiers live together at all times Salman’s security was increased only after receiving threats from Lawrence gang in 2023. He has got the security of Y+ category from the Maharashtra government. 11 soldiers live together all the time, it also includes one or two commandos and 2 PSOs.
There are always two vehicles to escort the front and back of Salman’s car. Along with this, Salman’s car is also completely bulletproof.
On April 14, 8 months ago, at around 5 am, Salman Khan’s Galaxy apartment had 4 rounds of firing from a 7.6 bore gun. After this, the balcony of his apartment has been made bulletproof in January. Also, high resolution cameras have also been installed all around.

The balcony of the apartment was given bulletproof.

On April 14, at around 5 am, Salman was firing in the Galaxy apartment. In the CCTV footage, the bike rider running from the spot.

Alexander was shot between tight security
Salman shot the film Alexander amidst these threats. Due to security, security was also increased on their sets. No outsider was allowed to come on the set.
————————————
Read this news related to Lawrence gang …
Is Don now Lawrence Bishnoi of Mumbai Underworld, D-Company Out: Shooters in 18 states including UP- Punjab-Haryana, Mumbai plan in Nepal

First statement of first statement of CM Eknath Shinde of Maharashtra: 13 April 2024 ‘This is Mumbai. There is no gang war here now. The entire underworld is over. This Bishnoi-Vishnoi, whatever it is, we will finish. This is Maharashtra. Here we will not let anyone’s grandfather run. Salman has told that there is no need to worry. The government is with you. We will mix such a gang in the soil. Read full news …
There was a conspiracy to kill Salman before Baba Siddiqui: The shooter told the police- the actor changed the plan when the security of the actor was tight

The accused arrested in the murder of NCP leader Baba Siddiqui has revealed that Salman Khan was in his Hitist. Read full news ..