Asthma : It is normal to have cough and cold problem with the changing season. In this type of problem, the problems often get cured after taking the medicine, but if you have the problem of cough for a long time, then it can indicate towards asthma. Yes, prolonged cough can be a sign of asthma problem. The person suffering from this problem starts swelling in the respiratory tract, due to which there is difficulty in breathing and coughing very much. Asthma affects your lungs. Let’s know about the symptoms of asthma-
- The initial symptom of asthma is nervousness, because the person suffering from this problem has a strange feeling in the throat. There is a hoarse and whistling sound, especially while speaking.
- Asthma patients often have trouble coughing. Especially while speaking, laughing and exercising, a lot of cough starts increasing.
- Asthma patients often experience severe chest pain and shortness of breath while coughing.
- Due to this your immune power is also affected, due to which the person can be vulnerable to repeated infections.
- Asthma patients feel a lot of tightness in the chest. In this situation, consult a doctor immediately.
- In Asthma patients have difficulty in breathing as well as the ability to do physical work is also greatly reduced.
- In asthma, the patient feels very tired.
read this also-
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )