CM Yogi gave direct answers on the statements of Hijab, Bulldozer and Gajwa-e-Hind


Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath (Yogi Adityanath Exclusive Interview) answered many important questions in the exclusive interview of abp. CM Yogi said that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a new direction to rotten politics. The poor became his agenda, farmers’ problems, women’s problems were his agenda. We moved ahead with this agenda.

CM Yogi said that the poor got the benefit of our schemes. We gave ration cards to all the poor. Opposition raises questions on Hathras incident and women’s safety? In response to this question, CM Yogi said that the Hathras incident was unfortunate. We have taken prompt action regarding this matter. Has Yogi Adityanath changed in 5 years? In response to this question, CM Yogi said that earlier I was an MP, so I used to speak on the forums, I was not in a position to take a decision. After 2017 the power to take decisions came. After which made me responsible and accountable. We went from problem to solution.

how many numbers will you give yourself

Yogi Adityanath How many numbers will you give to CM Yogi? If I give my number then it will be injustice. After March 10, the public will give the number. Two things you’re proud of? In response to this question, CM Yogi said that the perception about UP was changed. Changed the perception of anarchy, riots and hooliganism. Today I can say that the perception about UP has changed. It was a dream that a state like UP will also progress, but transparency in schemes is another thing.

Why the statements of abbajan and eighty-twenty

What are statements like abbajan and eighty-twenty? 80 percent is the one who is saying that who has got the benefit of the schemes. Everyone’s security and development, no one’s appeasement. The meaning of 80-20 was taken wrong. BJP will win 80 per cent seats, remaining 20 per cent seats. The government will be formed with full majority of BJP.

Said this on Ghazwa-e-Hind’s statement

Why the statement of Ghazwa-e-Hind? In response to this question, he said that people like Owaisi also entered politics. Because of this, he was answered in his own language. The dream of Ghazwa-e-Hind will not be fulfilled till the day of doomsday. On the matter of hijab, CM Yogi said that the dress code should be followed in schools. CM Yogi said that if someone keeps a veil in the house and in the markets, then there is no problem. Dress code has to be followed in schools. The discipline of the institution should be maintained.

What did Yogi say on Jinnah and Pakistan?

CM Yogi said that Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav was insulting Iron Man and glorifying Jinnah. BJP did not come with this statement, be it Jinnah or Pakistan, but if someone comes with such things, then we will have to end it. Minorities are intimidated by you? Don’t be afraid of my statements. Must see my work. what is my job? Everyone’s safety, respect is ours. I have no problem with anyone who talks against India, I have a problem with them.

Do you hate Muslims?

Do you hate Muslims? I don’t tease anyone. I talk about everyone’s development with everyone. People say that your bulldozer follows religion. A video of the helicopter is going viral? You would prefer to be called Baba Chief Minister or Bulldozer Baba. On this he said that I Baba is the Chief Minister. I cannot cure people’s vision impairment. If professional mafia and criminals are Muslim then what can I do about them. CM Yogi said that we have taken action against those who are criminals.

CM Yogi said that the criminal will be explained in his own language. Akhilesh’s mentality is bad towards saints. We respect every caste. The UP New Pension Scheme was implemented by Mulayam Singh, but the contribution of the employees was not deposited by the SP till 2017. We submitted it. It is because of Hindutva that everyone’s company and everyone’s development is there. Our work is to bring development and justice to the people without discrimination. Everyone’s faith can be according to everyone’s own mind. We don’t need to vote.

Our Dalit is the chief priest in the back of Gorakhnath. Gorakhnath Peeth is the one who started the Ram temple movement. Why didn’t PM Modi contest from Kashi and CM Yogi from Ayodhya? People would have asked why they fled from Gorakhpur. That’s why I chose the traditional seat. I had left it to the party to contest the elections. Our bulldozer will also run and public welfare works will also be done. Akhilesh Yadav will go to England on March 11.

Russia Ukraine War: X-boxing champion Vitaly Klitschko, who went out to fight for his country, loaded the machine gun, went viral

Watch: Russian army launches missile attack on residential building in Kiev, watch video

Leave a Comment