NIA filed a charge sheet against three members of Hizb-Ut-Tahrir

The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has filed a chargesheet for involvement in the conspiracy to raise funds from foreign and other sources to promote the ideology of the banned terrorist organization against three terrorist operatives of Hizb Uthar-Tahrir (HUT).

This information came from an official statement released on Friday. It states that the case filed under the relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code and the illegal activities (prevention) Act, 1967 in the case includes the names of Kabir Ahmed Aliyar alias Kabir Ahmed, Aziz Ahmed alias Jalil Aziz Ahmed and Bawa Bahruddin alias Mannai Bawa.

The statement issued by the investigating agency said, the accused hatched a criminal conspiracy to establish Islamic Khilafat in India by getting military assistance from anti-India forces and to implement the constitution written by Hospital founder Taki al-Din al-Nabhani.

Investigation revealed that the three had also planned to get assistance from the Pakistani army through Haj and Umrah passengers. The NIA said, “The accused HUT’s secret statements were involved in recruiting youth in classes and were made radicals in the ideology of HUT, which was banned by all its organizations by the Government of India in October last year.”

The charge sheet stated that the accused had also organized an exhibition to display military power of Islamic countries like Iran, Turkey, Egypt and Pakistan, which aims to invite them to overthrow the government of India legitimately through violent jihad and war.

Source link