Soon after the announcement of “full and complete” ceasefire between the two warning countries by US President Donald Trump, a fresh missile attack from Iran took place on a residential building in Southern Israel, killing four people. Not only this, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iran’s Foreign Minister Syed Abbas Arakchi, even said that there has been no “compromise” at the end of any ceasefire or military campaigns with Israel so far that questions have arisen that when the two struggling countries are not confirming the ceasefire, the trumps are announcing. However, the Iranian Foreign Minister has also said that if Israel stops its “illegal aggression” now, Iran does not have any intention to continue its response. Soon after, Trump shared another post on social media and said that “the ceasefire is now implemented. Please do not violate it!”
Let us tell you that no official reaction has been revealed from Israel on the announcement of this ceasefire. In the morning, Israel issued an alert for its citizens and said that the Iranian missile should be cautious in view of the attacks. Following Trump’s ceasefire announcement, the Israeli army warned the residents of several districts of Tehran to vacate the location immediately.
Let us also tell you that the events have changed rapidly in the Middle East last night. After the US attacked Iran’s nuclear bases with its B-2 bomber on 22 June, Iran on Monday night carried out a counter-attack on the US’s Al Udid Air Base in Qatar. After this incident, many Gulf countries closed their airspace. According to reports, Iran fired six missiles, listening to the sounds of explosions in Doha.
Also read this: Iran Attacks Israel | Israeli’s airspace closed for flights till further orders, Airport Authority issued orders
If you look at the developments of the 12-day war so far, let us tell you that the struggle started on 13 June 2025 by Israel’s nuclear amenities (Fordo, Natanz, Isfahan) by Israel. On 22 June, the US also attacked the B-2 bomber and the submarine-mesile called “Operation Midnight Hammer”. In response, Iran fired six missiles on the American Al-Adeed Air Base (Qatar)-but Qatar and America said that all missiles were intercepted and no loss of life and property. Iran called the missile attack on the Al-Adeed Air Base “Operation Glad Tiddings of Victory” and people also celebrated on the streets of Tehran.
After this, US President Donald Trump assessed the entire status while chaired by an important meeting in his office and announced the “full and entire” ceasefire of midnight 23–24 June, stating that it would be implemented six hours after the announcement. Let us also tell you that before the declaration of the ceasefire, Trump had a long conversation with the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. A senior White House official said the ceasefire was decided by President Trump through separate talks with Netanyahu and Iranian officials. During this time, Israel agreed that if Iran does not do any new attack, they will also stop military action. During the talks, Iran also indicated that there will be no further attack. Trump was accompanied by Vice President JD Vance, Foreign Minister Marco Rubio and Special Envoy of US Steve Witchoff. These talks were held directly and indirectly with Iranian representatives. It is being told that Qatar’s Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani also got his consent by talking to Tehran.
According to media reports, after the US attacked Iran, when Iran fired missiles at the American Al-Udaid airbase in Qatar, then Trump told his staff, “Call the call to Iranians … I have to talk to Bibi (Netanyahu). We will make peace.” Let us tell you that even before this, Trump’s team had a five -round conversation with Iran before the struggle started, but they broke on the condition that Iran was not ready to stop uranium enhancement. However, as soon as the situation changed and American military action took place, Trump made a new strategy and brought both sides to the conversation table. However, if we look at the situation at this time, although the ceasefire has been announced, regional analysts are considering it as critical and temporary as tension between Israel and Iran continues.